TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for joining Absolute Swimming. Please read the below Terms & Conditions carefully:
We continuously strive to ensure the highest levels of safety measures are in place at all of our venues.
The Absolute Swimming Special Operating Procedures reflect all necessary safety measures as advised by the Dubai Sports Council.
By agreeing to the terms & conditions, you are voluntarily participating in these activities and will follow all rules & regulations in respect of the use of the facilities and premises and assume all risks of injury.
The following rules and safety guidelines are in place to keep everyone safe.
- Parents should park in the designated areas and students should not leave their car until directed by staff to avoid gathering at the registration area.
- No spectators are allowed on site.
- Any students under 12 years old who require assistance may be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
- Accompanying Parents/Guardians are not permitted to watch the lessons directly on pool side, however they may be able to watch from the allocated venue spectator area to ensure the child’s full attention to the trainer. They must also stay a minimum of 2 metres away from others at all times.
- Temperature checks will be carried out on all students and visitors upon arrival and anyone with a temperature of over 37.5 degrees shall not be allowed in the facility.
- Masks should be worn by all staff, visitors at all times.
- Masks for swimmers must be worn on entry and exit and while moving around the facility, however they can be removed while in the pool.
- A minimum of 2 metres distance must be maintained at all times.
SWIMMING POOL SAFETY & HYGIENE
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitised before and after every use.
- Only one items of swimming equipment is allowed per swimmer for each training session and must be disinfected after each use.
- Swimmers should wash hands regularly.
- No sharing of equipment is allowed.
- No spitting.
- Water bottles cannot be refilled or shared with other swimmers.
- If your child or anyone in your household has any symptoms of a cold, flu or fever, has a cough, temperature, breathing difficulty, respiratory disease or immunodeficiency, please do not bring your child to the session for their safety and the safety of others.
- If your child or anyone in their household is ill or has travelled to a country of risk (advised by DHA), please obtain medical clearance prior to participating in any programmes.
- If a swimmer has been sick, feels unwell or has any open wounds they should not be swimming.
- Appropriate swimwear and clothing should always be worn for the relevant activity, taking safety into consideration.
- Swimmers should arrive at the facility with their swimming attire underneath their clothes (changing rooms will not be available).
- Toilets are permitted for one person at a time and will be cleaned after every use.
SWIMMING POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Swimmers must not enter the pool until permitted to do so by the coach.
- Swimmers should not run anywhere on poolside or around the facility.
- Swimmers are required to wear swimming hats while in the pool.
- No eating 30 minutes before engaging in physical activity.
- No food or drink to be brought on to poolside except for water in a bottle. (Please note this cannot be refilled until they return home).
- Parents/guardians must stay in the designated area.
- A physical distance of at least 2 metres must be maintained at all times.
- Swimmers must always follow the guidance of Absolute Swimming staff to help us ensure a safe and a fun environment for all.
- Please bring your own towel.
- Personal belongings can be kept in the designated areas on site.
- Please also watch our safe return to swimming video here: https://youtu.be/dt9yILfc-Rg
HEALTH AND SAFETY WAIVER:
- I understand that I have full responsibility for the health of my child/children. Save to the extent that such matter arises out of the negligence of, or misconduct of, Absolute Swimming, associated sponsors and the applicable venue, I will not hold Absolute Swimming responsible for any loss damage or injury to the participant or his/her belongings or claim for any injury or impairment the participant may incur during the duration of the activity.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and understand the risk of becoming exposed to, or infected by, COVID-19 at the sports facility. On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the facility management company and their employees, agents, and representatives, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in Absolute Swimming related activities.
- I certify that all those enrolled on my account to participate in activities with Absolute Swimming are physically fit and I know of no physical reason, illness or medical condition to which would preclude participation in such events. Any illness or pre-existing medical condition will be disclosed at the time of registering the participant, and medical records will be updated in the event of any new conditions being diagnosed.
- I understand that I must have my own medical insurance to participate in such activities and/or events.
- I fully understand the risks associated with participating in such activities and/or events which can include accident, personal injury, including injuries unknown and unanticipated, or even death. Should the need arise I hereby give my consent to Absolute Sports Services LLC to provide medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during participation in such activity/event.
- I understand that no responsibility will be accepted by Absolute Sports Services LLC for loss or damage to the property or valuables of the registered swimmers on my account, even if such items are left in the lockers provided.
- Absolute Sports Services LLC reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the program or coach prior to or during the term.
- I agree to the adhere to all above guidance in accordance with government regulations regarding the safe return to activities and all instructions which are issued by the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai, the Department of Economic Development, Dubai Sports Council and relevant authorities, shall be observed and strictly followed.
- I consent to the use of physical guidance and understand that on occasion physical guidance may be used by the relevant instructor when teaching a certain skill or stroke in line with Swimming guidelines.
- I consent to allow contact should any swimming support or first aid be required during the session. Assistance may also be provided by our qualified staff. All staff will wear masks throughout all sessions and will wear gloves to carry out any first aid.
- USE OF PHOTO & VIDEO IMAGES:
- Children entering competitions may be video recorded for analysis and used on marketing materials.
- I understand that photographs or videos may sometimes be taken during the activity and I hereby consent to allow such material to be used on our marketing material including website and social media sites.
- All materials will be posted within the laws of the UAE.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENTS
- All registrations should be made in advance (minimum of 24 hours prior) to ensure maximum ratios are maintained during all sessions.
- Contactless payments are now in operation.
- The term fees inclusive of registration fee and any applicable VAT to be paid in advance of first session.
- Bank transfers can be made via:
- Bank Name: RAKBANK
- Branch: Umm Hurrair
- Account Name: Absolute Sports Services LLC
- Account Number: 0332596775001
- Routing Code: 804020101
- IBAN Number: AE 17 04 00 00 03 32 59 67 75 001
- Swift Code: NRAKAEAK
- A copy of the confirmation from your bank once the transfer has been completed should be sent to [email protected].
- Your booking confirmation may be required to access the venue.
- I understand that if I make payment by cheque, and this cheque is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be an administrative charge of AED 100 to be made to Absolute Sports Services LLC.
- I acknowledge that all sessions are non-refundable.
- I understand that Absolute Sports Services LLC run through all public and school holidays within the term dates. Any exceptions to this will be communicated in advance. I understand that Absolute Sports Services LLC policy is that catch-up lessons will only be offered when lessons have had to be cancelled by Absolute Sports Services LLC, or when we have been notified in advance of absence. If a child is sick and requires make up sessions for any missed days, a medical certificate will be required.
- A credit note will be offered against any missed sessions under the below circumstances:
- • If Absolute Sports cancel a lesson due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. coach illness, facility repairs, pool hygiene issues.
- • Medical issues that are supported by a valid doctor’s note. (In the event of long-term sickness or injury I will inform Absolute Sports Services LLC immediately and provide a valid medical certificate in order to reschedule classes as appropriate. Classes may only be approved at the discretion of Absolute Sports Services LLC management and will be based on availability).
- Make-up classes must be completed within the term of booking otherwise the class will be void, these classes may not always be possible at the same venue or with the same coach.
- If there is failure to attend a rearranged make-up class, Absolute Swimming will not be liable to refund or reschedule the class.
- All bookings adjustments must be communicated to [email protected]
- I acknowledge that all sessions are non-refundable.